Homeway Real Estate
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Follow up with clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Homeway Real Estate
Homeway Real Estate is a full-service real estate agency that specializes in the buying and selling homes in the Lehigh Valley, Northampton County, Monroe County and surrounding areas. Homeway strives to anticipate and respond to the needs of buyers and sellers while supporting our communities. We aim to go above and beyond for our people and our clients.