The Ames Team Realty
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
$100,000 Commission Based
About The Ames Team Realty
As Real Estate professionals, The Ames Team Realty is here to provide the tools and agent support needed to complete home sales and purchases with ease! We have helped thousands of clients over the years with their real estate needs in Washington County. We love what we do and would love it if you joined our family.