WHG - Keller Williams
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their home. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We believe Success breeds Success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
- Work with clients to price, stage and market homes
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Conduct listing presentations with leads
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Fast thinker
- Excels in living the organization's values
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Real Estate license
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Share our core values of learning based, personal and professional growth and development, and treating clients like family
$75,000+ at plan commission
About WHG - Keller Williams
WHG is a real estate team within the Keller Williams organization. With 15 years in the business and a proven track record of success in the industry, our goal is help over 200 families in 2019. We are looking for future leaders who are looking for growth and teammates who can perform at a high level in a fast paced environment. We provide the tools, training, and resources for agents to thrive in a shifting market.