Keller Williams San Diego Metro
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Network and market to team attorneys and fiduciaries
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Possesses a real estate license
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- License in process is okay and internship is available upon meeting intern qualifications
- Exemplify work ethic
- Integrity is essential
- Teachable to learn the entire probate process from prospecting to closing the sale on a court confirmed estate sale.
- 3 references
$120,000 commission, with advance options
About Keller Williams San Diego Metro
Keller Williams- San Diego Metro, is San Diego's most collaborative office. We are the home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 5% in all of San Diego County!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 94 homes amounting to $57,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With our daily training, our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in stating that over half of our newest associates are IN ESCROW within 60 days of joining KW-San Diego Metro. For our seasoned agents, we are seeing an average of 50% growth in profitability through our technology and state-of-the-art marketing.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!