Pearson & Associates Real Estate
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Possesses a real estate license
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Desire to create a huge real estate career
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate
Pearson & Associates Real Estate is one of Utah's fastest-growing real estate teams.
Pearson & Associates is more than your average real estate team. They believe every agent has the right and ability to create a business for themselves that they enjoy working in. They do that by focusing on building their agents’ brands as well as their individual databases. They support their agent-partners by providing personalized coaching, accountability, and administrative leverage while ensuring their agents build a consistent, dependable business by providing leads and offering the most lucrative compensation structure in the business.
Pearson & Associates’ goal is to increases their agents' short term businesses while creating long term stability. It’s a win-win culture that increases productivity and improves retention. Pearson & Associates is changing the way real estate teams do business. Period.