Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
KEEP READING IF YOU'RE READY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
We serve Real Estate buyers, sellers and investors in the greater Richmond, Virginia area, and we are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
- A licensed real estate agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A collaborative team atmosphere?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Run comparable reports to help clients make educated choices.
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
- Work closely with Listing Manager on marketing and coordination.
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers before, during and after the home buying/selling process.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best fiduciary advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting, growing and learning with other team individuals who just may have bigger goals than yourself!
- Current Real Estate License preferred.
- Familiarity with the Richmond area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Possesses grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Takes initiative in solving problems.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure.
- Possesses leadership qualities.
- Thrives in fast paced, ever changing, always improving environment!
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
About Albritton Team | Keller Williams Real Estate
We're a team full of leaders who all share similar beliefs and values.
The Albritton Team a is goal oriented and passionate Real Estate Team that has a strong desire to succeed as a team.
We are results driven so that we can create lives worth living for our team members who create amazing experiences for our referrals and new clients each day.