The CAZA Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, excellent organizational, and time management skills
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit, and the will to succeed
- Someone wanting to expand their career while having the opportunity to become a partner in the business
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About The CAZA Group
Why the CAZA Group?
We are a top 100 Keller Williams Realty Team. We have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with achievement-oriented teammates who focus on a positive mindset, participate in weekly collaborative training, and be in a supportive sales environment. We live in a culture that believes in moving people FORWARD.
- Family 1st
- Own it
- Raving fan service
- Work hard
- Always be learning
- Results matter
- Do the right thing
We currently have several offices, CAZA HUB, CAZA Reston, CAZA Gainesville, CAZA Clifton, CAZA Global, CAZA Leesburg, and CAZA Investor, and expanding!