The CAZA Group
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER, LOVE HELPING PEOPLE AND LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? Learn how to run a Real Estate business, earning multiple streams of income from the best in the business!! Let us give you the systems, so you can focus on your business and building your empire! The operations, training, marketing, inside sales, branding...so you can do the most important part, be with your clients and help people!!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? We are looking for the best! Be surrounded by people that will push you to grow. Who love to learn about sales, business, personal development and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic real estate team who believes in doing the right thing and putting people first.
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, excellent organizational, and time management skills
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit, and the will to succeed
- Someone wanting to expand their business while having the opportunity to become a partner in the business
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About The CAZA Group
Why the CAZA Group?
We are a top #100 Keller Williams Realty Team. We have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with achievement-oriented teammates who focus on positive mindset, participate in weekly collaborative training and be in a supportive sales environment. We live a culture that believes in moving people FORWARD:
- Family 1st
- Own it
- Raving fan service
- Work hard
- Always be learning
- Results matter
- Do the right thing
We currently have several offices, CAZA Reston, CAZA Gainesville, CAZA Clifton, CAZA Global/DC, CAZA Leesburg and CAZA Investor and expanding!