Keller Williams Somerset
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
$70,000 commissions or $ options
About Keller Williams Somerset
Keller Williams- Somerset/Paint Creek, is Metro Detroit's most collaborative office. We are home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 10% in all of Oakland County.
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS is Listings Sold, Listing Volume, and Closed Units. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 72 homes amounting to $18,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With our daily training, our unique coaching model, we take pride in stating those that utilize our systems and tools have a deal under contract within 75 days. For our seasoned agents, we are seeing an average of 25% growth month over month in profitability through our technology and state-of-the-art marketing.
Whether you're interested in joining one of the top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to work with you.