REH Real Estate
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license, (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their homes. This is an ideal job for a skilled salesperson OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and increase their income.
We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. If you take action and implement what we teach, it will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. Join us so you can make more money and achieve your goals!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Quickly respond to all lead listings and requests with the goal of converting into listing appointments
- Assist the lead agent by providing access to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that result in more sales
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Assist the clients in reviewing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Coordinate with clients, buyer's agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player invested in the success of others
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$100,000+ Commission Based
About REH Real Estate
We believe we have struck the right balance between being able to pay you the most while still being able to provide the best training and most support possible.
Most brokerages are a one-trick pony, teaching their agents skills that may have worked years ago but are growing stale. To make matters worse, most Broker Owners aren't interested in learning a new career or embracing new technology.
At REH we take the time-tested skills that have worked in the past and integrate them with the 21st century, and more importantly, we teach others how to automate their business. We hold nothing back.
Apply today. Start earning and learning more!