Estrada Real Estate
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their home. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We believe Success breeds Success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
- Be able to handle all aspects of MLS
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Has knowledge of open house best practices and educates team members
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to get Real Estate License
- Ability to communicate effectively
- People oriented
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$70,000 - $140,000 yearly
About Estrada Real Estate
The Estrada Real Estate Group - Central Florida's #1 Residential Real Estate Group, is helping people buy, sell and invest homes in Orlando and central Florida. Our team of real estate agents is ready to deliver the ultimate real estate experience, helping you get the best price with a smooth transaction.