HomeSmart is now hiring Florida real estate agents. All levels of experience and production welcomed!
You bring your brand, we’ll do the rest.
HOMESMART HAS WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
We love working with residential real estate agents who live and breathe the real estate industry and are ready to take their career to the next level while reaping the benefits of a flexible work schedule.If this sounds like you, KEEP READING!
At HomeSmart Realty Group, you get:
- 100% Commission (Why earn less?)
- Live Agent Services Team (Ready to assist with anything from systems to transactions)
- Streamlined Paperless Transaction Management (A painless process)
- RealSmart Agent Productivity Software (Stay on-track and productive)
- Automated and Personalized Marketing Materials (Upload, download, print or post directly to your marketing channels)
- Online On-Site Training, Mentorship Business Development Classes (Flexibility for your busy life)
- NO Tech, Desk or Marketing Fees (It’s your money, you should keep it!
You determine your earning potential!
If you’re ready to keep the money you work hard for and need a brokerage that can give you the tools, support, service, technology and training you desire to build your Florida residential real estate career, HomeSmart has what you’re looking for!
About HomeSmart International:
Unlock your business potential working for the fastest-growing brokerage in the country. HomeSmart has been ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 17,000+ agents in 133 offices throughout the country.
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Hold open houses regularly
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Conduct listing presentations with leads to increase client base
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Present your services as a real estate agent to buyers and sellers
- Answer inbound calls and respond to online inquiries
- Schedule listing appointments and present your listing presentation with clients
- Educate clients on their home buying and/or selling experience
- Show properties
- Manage your transactions from listing to escrow
- Live and breathe your expertise in the residential real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- New, seasoned, team or top-producing real estate agent
- Licensed real estate agent in Florida
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Be a self-starter looking to build your career
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
$100,000 at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 18,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.