The Mattz Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Assist lead listing specialist in all listing and support activity
- Daily lead generation, lead follow-up, and update lead pipeline
- Successfully present to sellers and convert listing appointments into listings taken
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of proven listing experience (average 6 listings taken per year)
- Are learning-based, and have a high receptivity to coaching and mentoring
- Have high energy, self-starter, and strong work ethic
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Mattz Group
With over 30 years of experience, our Real Estate Team is lead by one of the most successful professionals in the Real Estate Industry. Our sales and support staff excel in executing results for selling and buying consumers in the Chicagoland area.
- Over 4,200 real estate sales transactions!
- Ranked 112 out of 45,000+- members in the MLS! (per Broker Metrics 10/15/20).
- Recipient of the Keller Williams’ 2019 Eagle Award, Master’s Hall of Fame Award, Centurion Award, Double Centurion Award, and the acclaimed, Grand Centurion Award.
The Team is proud to be part of Keller Williams which is the #1 company in the United State by units sold, sales volume, and agent count!
Join the best, grow, and enjoy your career!