Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Possesses a real estate license
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
kwELITE’s primary focus is to keep agents at the center of transactions, thus protecting their commissions. Our state-of-the-art hybrid office, powered by technology, was created to support agents in providing better experiences for consumers.