The Whitney McNair Team
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Possesses a real estate license
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
$80,000+ commission only - no cap on income
About The Whitney McNair Team
Whitney McNair is a seasoned agent in the Oklahoma City Real Estate industry and has consistently been in the top 5 percent for sales in the last 5 years. She started “The Whitney McNair Real Estate Team” in 2016. She holds the GRI (Graduate of Real Estate) and MRP (Military Relocation Professional) designations.
She also holds a bachelors degree in Equine Business/Agribusiness and was on the University of Tennessee rowing team. Her specialties include: developing innovative marketing techniques, high level risk management and top notch negotiation skills.
As a military spouse, she is well versed in the VA home buying process and is rated the number 1 Tinker AFB Military Spouse Realtor on many social media groups. She has a heart for Veterans and becoming a Realtor actually stemmed from a housing issue her husband had early in his military career. Her team has helped over 140 military families to date.