Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Market the home as appropriate
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments for sale by owners and expired, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for sellers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Listing Agents and Listings Assistants
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Computer skills
- High school graduate
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$90,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Campbell Team
As a Realtor® and Investor, Colin has worked on one premise - he believes in thinking differently. Simply put, he genuinely wants to help others first. There is an old saying in real estate investing “your Network is your Net Worth”. There is no way one person can do and know it all, which is why he feels you must establish a great team. Colin has built a "great team" that strives to provide exceptional customer experiences.
Helping people achieve their goals of homeownership and investment is one of the most rewarding things we can give. If we do right in helping clients make sound Real Estate choices, ultimately we all benefit – it’s a win-win.
Our commitment to providing the highest level of service to our clients has earned Colin the recognition of being an International Award Winning Broker. When contemplating your next real estate transaction, remember the Campbell Team – we look forward to earning your business.