The Grander Group
The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
- Work with Buyers' Agents to handle contract process and ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities to create new business as needed
- Handle all aspects of MLS and put signs up/down
- Has knowledge of open house best practices and educates team members
- Provide listing presentations for leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong ability to communicate through both forms of oral and written communication
- Ability to convert lead inquiries to appointments with strong phone skills
- A team player who enjoys working for the benefits of the team
- Always has a professional demeanor
- Completes tasks quickly and efficently
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Grander Group
The Grander Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate Team. For 2017 and 2018, we were named the #1 Midwest Real Estate Team.
While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.