The IRBY Group
IRBY’s Realty Group is seeking a driven and experienced Listing Agent. This is the perfect position for a skilled salesperson who wants to hone their sales skills, focus on listings, maximize profit, and serve their clients under the umbrella of a proven brand. As an IRBY Listing Agent, you will receive lists of motivated sellers that have been prescreened. You'll network and coordinate with sellers, Buyers’ agents, and build a referral base through increasing your sphere of influence. An IRBY Listing Agent is able to differentiate themselves in the competitive marketplace by offering excellent customer service, quick action, and insightful industry knowledge.
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Present suggested asking prices and key selling points to the seller so they understand the best price for their home
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Schedule and conduct impactful listing presentations with potential sellers
- Follow the marketing strategy to increase client base and attain quick sales on all listings
- Coordinate steps in the home selling process
- Deliver a world-class experience to clients from the first interaction through all follow-ups
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Has a real estate license
- Extraordinary ability to connect with people and bring their dream to reality
- MLS and Association membership in the area of responsibility
- Self-motivated and able to excel without constant supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and creatively drive solutions
- Strong sales ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability & extreme ownership
- Team First
- Massive Action
- Integrity and Honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.