The IRBY Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Schedule and conduct impactful listing presentations with potential sellers
- Follow the marketing strategy to increase client base and attain quick sales on all listings
- Coordinate steps in the home selling process
- Deliver a world-class experience to clients from the first interaction through all follow-ups
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Extraordinary ability to connect with people and bring their dream to reality
- MLS and Association membership in the area of responsibility
- Self-motivated and able to excel without constant supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and creatively drive solutions
- Strong sales ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.