Justin Udy & Team
Now Hiring a Motivated Listing Specialist!
We are looking for an experienced Listing Specialist to serve our home selling Clients.
Our team is growing at a face pace, and this person will be trained to successfully manage the listing side of the business that supports and sustains the team. The ideal candidate has a fire in their belly, is customer service focused, learning based, assertive, collaborative, has a leadership mentality and is looking for opportunity.
With over $52M in gross sales last year, we are always growing, expanding and providing future opportunities. This is your opportunity to join a hyper successful team to grow your career.
You can expect to close 70+ transactions each year with the right work ethic, motivation and organizational practices.
- Secure new listings by attending listing appointments
- Network and prospect to source new business
- Present listing presentation to potential Sellers at a listing appointment
- Fully understand and explain the Justin Udy and Team proposition and distinctive capabilities to potential sellers
- Tour potential Sellers homes and provide recommendations for staging, pricing and marketing homes
- Provide potential Sellers with paperwork for completion
- Provide listing manager with information about future sellers and their homes for accurate file keeping
- Make decisions about marketing strategies for the Justin Udy and Team Listings
- Negotiate offers on Justin Udy and Team listings
- Execute handoffs for Sellers from under contract to closing coordinators
- Call Sellers on a continuous basis and provide feedback and suggestions on their listing
- Respond to clients calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner
- Interact and communicate with team members daily
- Valid Utah Real Estate License is required
- Prior real estate sales experience required
- Requires attention to detail and organizational strengths
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to understand current real estate market trends and convey knowledge to future Sellers
- Ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent and self motivated
- Excellent people skills
- Extremely strong phone skills with ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Requires some knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint software
- Ability to learn real estate specific CRM and lead technologies
- Be a team player
About Justin Udy & Team
Justin Udy & Team’s objective is to provide a seamless, stress-free and educational real estate experience. We are continually evolving into the most knowledgeable, trustworthy, and fun Real Estate team in the State. We strive to build a lifelong community of clients who understand and value Real Estate.