Yoo Team Realty Group
Are you a systematic, focused and productive real estate agent? We're looking for a high performing, enthusiastic and experienced real estate agent to join our team as a listing agent. We have a team of buyer specialists and need assistance to increase our listings inventory now.
We provide abundant and good quality leads, access to multiple prospecting sources, administrative support, an inside sales team, marketing materials and all the systems necessary to ensure your success!
- Superb administrative team to handle the paperwork - so you can focus on listing homes and negotiating offers.
- Lead generation - both online leads and helping you develop your sphere.
- Inside Sales Agents who help set appointments for you.
- Coaching from some of the top coaches in the country.
- Support systems and technology to keep your business running smoothly.
- Professional marketing materials.
- Fun and friendly office atmosphere.
- Respond to all incoming leads
- Follow up with prospects
- Prospect for new leads
- Host open houses
- Write and negotiate offers
- Follow through with clients until closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Communicate with clients and vendors
- Keep CRM system updated
- Minimum 2 years real estate experience (if you're experienced in sales but not real estate, we'd love to have your join our team as a Buyer's Agent with the potential for future advancement)
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Detailed oriented and good at following systems
- Superb phone skills
- Great at problem solving
- Team player
$70,000 - $125,000+ at plan
About Yoo Team Realty Group
The Yoo Team Realty Group is a fun, yet focused and top producing real estate team working in Dane, Columbia and Sauk counties. Our team is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, we currently have multiple buyer's agents, a transaction coordinator, a listings coordinator and an inside sales agent. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year.