The Wolf Team
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Negotiate contracts and inspection amendments
- Attend Closings
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Has a real estate license
- 1-3 years experience in the real estate industry
- Professionalism is a must
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$75,000+ includes base salary and commission
About The Wolf Team
The Wolf Team is a top producing real estate team in the Northwest Atlanta area. We are a team of real estate professionals and consistently produce well over 100 transactions per year. There is room for growth into leadership roles within our team or company.
Come run with the leaders of the pack in real estate!