The Morley Group at Keller Williams
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
$75,000 - $150,000
About The Morley Group at Keller Williams
Originally from Orlando, John has lived in the valley since 2002. Before falling in love with real estate, he was a software developer and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from Auburn University. John has a daughter, son, and step-daughter. In 2009, the National Association of Realtors selected John for their “30 Under 30” list, out of 65,000 Realtors under 30.
With roots stretching into Mississippi, Laurelyn has spent most of her life here in the valley. Before earning her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Athens State University, she gained 4 years of experience with marketing in the music industry, and another 4 years acquiring valuable skills in computer technology as a software tester. Laurelyn has a daughter, step-son, and step-daughter. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and piano.