Tru Advantage Realty
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Attend closing processes to provide support to the customer when appropriate
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
150,000+ at plan
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA with teams across the United States. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest-level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees and team members are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.