Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Support customers by attending closing processes when necessary
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
$100,000 at plan
About Crosstown Realtors
We are a full-time, full-service real estate team with an amazing team culture. Each team member is individually motivated, successful, and striving to enjoy their career and life balance. We work diligently to ensure our clients are 100% satisfied with our services and make them clients for life! We are constantly evolving in all facets of real estate and marketing, to ensure we are top of mind for potential buyers and sellers, as well as ensuring our clients are up-to-date on their transactions. With transactions totaling nearly $100,000,000 annually, Crosstown Realtors is one of the top-producing real estate offices in our marketplace.