Nicole Spellman Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Stage and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!