Hip Realty Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
About Hip Realty Group
Hip Realty Group is a brokerage based in Frisco, Texas. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to primarily focus on either our buyer or seller clients.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Hip Realty Group team member!