The Fine Living Group
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
Looking for the perfect fit!
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Has a real estate license
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$80,000 - $120,000
About The Fine Living Group
We are a systems-oriented Real Estate Team with a Mission of Serving Big, Changing Lives, and Making a Difference. We exist to Inspire, Empower, and Equip our Agents, helping them change not only their own lives but the lives of others around them, ultimately making a difference and having a fine living.