Your Realty Leverage
We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do. Being a customer-centric agency, we have a certain expectation of what experience our agents should deliver.
As a Listing Agent on our team, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions and scheduling and conducting listing presentations.
You’re the hub for customers contacting us on all fronts, by telephone, email, or the web. You have the charm to engage a client contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale and the follow through to keep our sellers informed while their home is active on the market.
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$100,000 + Bonus
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.