The DaRosa Team - Keller Williams Realty
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment with unlimited earning potential, reach out to us today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About The DaRosa Team - Keller Williams Realty
We are part of a team that is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #3 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we want to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.