Advantage Home Team
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our customer service standards
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing to lead to quick sales
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Embraces a team-focused environment
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!