Seth Jenson Team
We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in the area, and we are looking for a Listing Specialist to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Create CMA's to present to listing clients
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Door knocking and holding open houses
- Create and execute new strategies to produce more listing business for the team
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Create and nurture builder accounts
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$80,000 - $100,000
About Seth Jenson Team
I have a business philosophy of paying very well for talent and creating a positive, learning-based environment which empowers team members to succeed.
- Each team member is given boundless opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities include formal and informal training, team meetings, one-on-one coaching, accountability, scripts and dialogues, and so much more!
- Our systems and processes make your job easier and more fun so you can maximize your success and job satisfaction.
- We offer competitive compensation packages with paid vacation and holidays for our administrative staff.
- Vacation time increases with tenure.
As a top grading company, our processes are unusually thorough. There are competency interviews, we ask about your entire career, all your successes, mistakes, key decisions, and key relationships. And finalists are asked to arrange personal reference calls with former managers.