Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Prospect pre-qualified leads generated by sales agents to convert them into new business and schedule listing appointments
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Be a great team player
- Have a willingness to work hard and pursue goals
- Has a real estate license
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Current Real Estate License, or willingness to pursue real estate license
About HomeSalesCO LLC
HomeSalesCO, LLC Real Estate is a family-owned brokerage with 50+ years of experience in the real estate field. We have grown into a team over the past few years and now have too many leads to handle! We are constantly looking to add great new members to our family. We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
We'd love for you to join our team and are excited to help you reach new heights!
Here is our hiring page with some more info on what we provide:
Another great way to learn more about our brokerage is by visiting our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/homesalescothebairdteam/) and Instagram pages (https://www.instagram.com/homesalesco/).