Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
Our top real estate team is looking for a Listing Agent to join our luxury division! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Market and stage homes to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Possesses a real estate license
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
$75,000 - $105,000
About Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We are a group of highly productive, community giving focused real estate agents, with servantcy at the core of our practice of negotiating for and representing our clients to the very highest level. Elevating lives through real estate, we serve you through residential and commercial real estate acquisition. A trusted resource in our own backyard in North Denver's Highlands, we serve all greater Denver Metro counties and throughout the great state of Colorado.