inMotion Group Properties
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
- Hold open houses and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Convert pre-qualified leads that are passed on from sales agents to schedule listing appointments and grow the business
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- 1+ year of prior experience in the real estate industry
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high pace Real Estate team and are looking for a Real Estate Administrator that can keep up without sacrificing amazing Customer Service. We aim to give exceptional customer service to every client. We don’t just sell real estate, we work hard to ensure our clients walk away with the best Real Estate experience.