We are a top producing real estate team in the Metro Denver area. We foster an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license to meet with sellers and those considering selling their home. Our team receives a high volume of seller leads and your job will be to capture, convert, and manage them. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
Please read the following job duties and requirements carefully and only apply if you meet all of the criteria listed.
- Respond to internet, seller valuation and phone inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours.
- Go to listing appointments and follow proven listing presentation to convert sellers to list their home with us.
- When not on a listing appointment actively prospect for new leads by calling on expired and FSBO listings. Our ISA's will also set appointments for you. We believe it is important as a listing specialist to lead by example and participate with the team in lead generation and follow up activities.
- Make 50-100 outbound calls per day.
- Track leads and ensure that they are properly followed-up with.
- Manage contact database by inputting contacts, implementing “drip” campaigns, and calling leads and past clients to follow-up / ask for referrals.
- Measure conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
- We believe Success breeds Success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach that will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results.
This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
- We strive to provide a high level of customer service. Our clients are #1 and we want all of them to have a "Raving Fan" experience to grow our future business. Professional service, communication and follow up is expected.
- Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
- Current Colorado real estate license – REQUIRED. We will assist you in obtaining one if you don’t have a license.
- 2+ years of cold calling and/or sales experience and a proven track record of results
- 1+ years of real estate experience
- Willing to be held accountable for results
- Active, engaged team player
- Friendly, outgoing personality, strong phone voice, professionally dress ed
- Organized, systematic, detail oriented
$50,000 - $75,000 1st Year +6 figures after year 1
About Keller Williams Realty Downtown
Our group has been recognized locally and nationally for sales production by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends, 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents and 5 Star Professional by 5280 Magazine. We are a part of Keller Williams Realty which is the fastest growing real estate company in the country known for training and technology. Our office was the recipient of 2017 Denver Metro Association of Realtors Excellence awards for #1 in Sold units and Sold Volume in Metro Denver.
At Keller Williams Realty, we know that CHARACTER BUILDS CULTURE and is the backbone of our belief system.