i-Lead Realty Group
Love to sell? So do we! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about selling to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. If you go after business instead of waiting for it to come to you, then let’s talk!
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income! We are a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing and lead follow up - all to support your sales success.
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Stage, price and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our customer service standards
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$100,000 potential commission only
About i-Lead Realty Group
The i-Lead Realty Group is passionate about adding value to others and building a community that is bigger than family. We believe that the highest achievements in life are that of being a great leader and thus our values revolve around leading and leadership – hence our name, i-Lead. Our name stands for integrity, trust, loyalty, persistence, and doing your best with the highest quality possible. The lower-case “i” represents service to others. Our goal is to make every relationship personal and inspire you to great leadership, whether it’s in your walk with God, in your family, in your workplace or in your community.
We call this lifestyle “Living a Life that Leads.”