i-Lead Realty Group
Do you want a flexible role where you can maximize your earning potential? If so we are looking for YOU! We’re rapidly growing and need a dynamic listing agent who can take our team to the next level. Applicants should be persuasive, success-driven salespeople who are ready to drive revenue growth. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Negotiate contracts with buyer’s agents to achieve the best deal possible for the client
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Able to conduct in-depth market research and showcases clear understanding of the real estate industry
- Capable of using CRM software to keep customer information organized and confidential
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Has a real estate license
$100,000 potential commission only
About i-Lead Realty Group
The i-Lead Realty Group is passionate about adding value to others and building a community that is bigger than family. We believe that the highest achievements in life are that of being a great leader and thus our values revolve around leading and leadership – hence our name, i-Lead. Our name stands for integrity, trust, loyalty, persistence, and doing your best with the highest quality possible. The lower-case “i” represents service to others. Our goal is to make every relationship personal and inspire you to great leadership, whether it’s in your walk with God, in your family, in your workplace or in your community.
We call this lifestyle “Living a Life that Leads.”