i-Lead Realty Group
Real Estate Listing Sales Agent needed to join our growing agency. The Listing Agent will be responsible for gaining listings through leads, advertising, referrals and repeat business. We are seeking someone with strong interpersonal and multitasking skills. Professionalism is a must. As our Listing Agent you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with continuing education and training, a dedicated administrative and marketing staff and a team who always have each other’s backs. If you’re ready to elevate your career then we look forward to reviewing your resume and application.
- Always be networking to help acquire new business
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations to showcase agency’s unprecedented customer service
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Stage, price and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Team player invested in the success of others
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
$100,000 potential commission only
About i-Lead Realty Group
The i-Lead Realty Group is passionate about adding value to others and building a community that is bigger than family. We believe that the highest achievements in life are that of being a great leader and thus our values revolve around leading and leadership – hence our name, i-Lead. Our name stands for integrity, trust, loyalty, persistence, and doing your best with the highest quality possible. The lower-case “i” represents service to others. Our goal is to make every relationship personal and inspire you to great leadership, whether it’s in your walk with God, in your family, in your workplace or in your community.
We call this lifestyle “Living a Life that Leads.”