A Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed.
They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
When joining Skender-Newton Realty's listing team you receive extensive training, a marketing plan that works, and we will hold your hand your whole career if you need it! We aren't the type of company who just hangs your license and sends you on your way!!
Compensation is commission based, not salary. Other options may be available with exceptional prior sales experience.
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Explain market power of Web marketing, IDX and REALTOR.com
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish market value
- Contact buyers’ agents to review buyer’s qualifications and discuss offer
- Prepare listing presentation package with above materials
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license (We can help you get one)
About Skender-Newton Realty
The Skender-Newton Realty Team focuses on leveraging each other’s strengths to provide exceptional service while maximizing each team member’s talents. In a company where entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking are the driving factors of our success, we welcome industry leaders who challenge the norms and are looking to take their business to new heights.
We have established systems that allow our agents to work from a pool of qualified clients looking to buy and sell. From there, our Closing Department completes the process all the way to the closing table allowing our agents to spend more time with other qualified clients.