Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve a quick sale
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
$70,000+ at plan (commission based)
About Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Big Block Midwest is an innovative brokerage that lets agents keep 100% of their commission to run their business in the way they best see fit. For agents looking for leads and minimal expenses, Yoo Realty Group provides a solution for focused and self-motivated agents.
Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in Wisconsin in 2018 -2021 (based on the number of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow! We are now expanding our brokerage into other areas including the Grand Rapids, MI and Barrie, ON area.
This family-run brokerage is supported by a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. If you are looking for a company with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement, and in-depth mentoring and training, please apply now!