Kim Kovacs & Partners, Coldwell Banker
Love selling? So do we! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about selling to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income! We are consistently a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your sales success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing the sales today!
- Conduct listing presentations with leads
- Respond to all customer requests
- Follow up with all leads to schedule listing appointments
- Work directly with listing clients to price, stage and market homes
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Have a proactive networking mindset and always be networking
- Provide valuations via online lead system and follow up with leads to obtain listing appointments
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to communicate effectively - orally and written
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Ability to convert lead inquiries to appointments with strong phone skills
About Kim Kovacs & Partners, Coldwell Banker
Our team consistently sells over $20 Million in sales per year, ranks within the top 1% of our company and we're ready to take things to the next level. Team structure is important to maintain great customer service so it's imperative that we maintain a positive team culture at all times.
Our agents experience levels ranking from 2 years to over 20 years of experience. If you can bring a positive attitude, good verbal and organizational skills and a willingness to learn, we can show you how to make top dollar selling homes!