Dave Friedman Team
We’re looking for a motivated listing agent to join our rapidly-growing team! Our ideal applicant is a persuasive salesperson and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team, grow your career, and put your people skills to good use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your sales career, apply now!
We are looking for hard-working TEAM PLAYERS that love working with people and want to meet as many sellers as they can. The right candidate has a strong desire to provide clients with white-glove service while working in a team environment.
WE provide in-depth training, systems, coaching, support, and an opportunity to make $80k to multiple six figures. YOU provide a team attitude, a desire to serve clients at a high level, and an ability to have influential conversations with prospective sellers.
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Assist clients on closing days by being present during their final step of the home-buying process when needed
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Contact all leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Lead generation
- Meet with and sign sellers on listing agreements
- Write contracts
- High level of customer service
- Build a business of repeat clients
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Has a real estate license
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
$80,000+ at plan commission
About Dave Friedman Team
The Dave Friedman Team is a team of high-level professional sales specialists that serves buyers, sellers and investors in both North and South Carolina. Our Hub is located in Charleston-Mount Pleasant, SC.