Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license, (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their homes. This is an ideal job for a skilled salesperson OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and increase their income.
We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. If you take action and implement what we teach, it will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. Join us so you can make more money and achieve your goals!
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations to showcase agency’s unprecedented customer service
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Quickly respond to all lead listings and requests with the goal of converting into listing appointments
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$75,000 plus, at plan commission
About Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We are a family owned and operated company. We are very much involved in the community and believe in giving back.
We have launched many successful careers in real estate. Our pay plan is competitive, and we offer leads.
Coldwell Banker is an international company spreading across the world, and we serve Livingston and Oakland counties through our 5 offices. Brighton, Milford, Howell, Fowlerville & Pinckney.