The Bell Team - Keller Williams
Do you strive for excellence and want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that "wow" work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Bell Team is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency and a winning attitude. The Listing Specialist is an individual who succeeds by creating win-win relationships with Sellers every day. This person is attracted by a high sales potential, believes in achieving results through a team, demonstrates a high level of organization, understands and prioritizes the ONE thing principle, and knows how to manage a schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
The Listing Specialist prospects for seller leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements with first class fiduciary service. They will work in tandem with the Transaction Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator to implement our proven marketing plan for generating and supporting new listings. They will remain in constant communication with current listings, evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as necessary. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Specialist will present and negotiate, come to terms, and oversee the transaction till close.
- Attend listing appointments and secure leads.
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Ability to navigate through FMLS and GAMLS.
- Ability to complete a CMA – Comparative Market Analysis.
- Basic understanding of CRM Software.
- Complete 10+ hours of lead generation per week – including cold calling for sale by owners and expired listings, door knocking and attending local networking events.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Manage new leads and work through existing leads.
- Call past clients and your sphere of influence to generate referrals.
- Follow-up quickly on all leads.
- Attend training offered by The Bell Team or Keller Williams to stay learning based for increased productivity.
- Overseeing all aspects of sellers’ transactions including negotiating on sellers’ behalf.
- Attend closings.
- Role play and practice scripts daily.
- Willingness to learn and internalize scripts as well as dialogues.
- Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%.
- Track all of your key business activities through weekly, monthly and yearly goal planning.
- Experience working in a problem-solving environment.
- High net-income with no overhead or risk.
- First class training, coaching and personal development.
- Full administrative and marketing service support.
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked.
- Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials.
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Teamwork, encouragement and support.
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity.
- Real estate investment opportunities.
- Real estate license required and experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Willing to be held accountable for results.
- Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
$100,000+ (Commission Based)
About The Bell Team - Keller Williams
The Bell Team is a full-service team of experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents. As conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators, we represent our clients through every season of life. Our support staff handles transaction coordination, marketing, and admin work so you can focus on growing your business. The Bell Team is looking for top talent! If you’re interested in joining the number one team with Keller Williams Atlanta Partners for five years running, we’re the place for you.