Keller Williams Elite Realty - Eskritt Group
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their home. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
- Train team members on open house best practices
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Completes tasks quickly and efficently
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$75,000 - $125,000
About Keller Williams Elite Realty - Eskritt Group
The Eskritt Group is a high producing, vibrant real estate team located in growing Asheville, North Carolina. Our team consists of five licensed agents, an Internal Sales Agent, and a Director of Operations. We service almost all areas of the Western North Carolina market, particularly Asheville, Hendersonville, Weaverville, Black Mountain, Candler, and the surrounding areas. We're known for our quality marketing, attentive client service, and our constant push to learn better and more efficient ways to lead our careers. Our community relationships and reputation are key to our success and our team lives and breathes our commitment to our clients and community.