We are seeking a Listing Partner to serve our home selling clients. This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with great interpersonal skills and attention to detail. The listing specialist will provide exceptional customer service to all sellers from pre-listing to closing. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
Our goal is to create raving fans through an amazing customer service experience. This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must! Income potential is significant with expected income over $100,000 per year following our program.
• Schedule and conduct marketing presentations with potential sellers.
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market their homes.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts and closing.
• Follow up with our customers regularly to provide feedback on their listing and the progress.• Coordinate and implement marketing ideas to get homes sold.
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Able to connect with a variety of personalities
• Strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.• Must have or acquire real estate license.