We are seeking a Listing Specialist to serve our home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must!
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.• Must have or acquire real estate license.