Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Due to our rapid growth and numerous business opportunities, we are looking for a motivated Real Estate Listing Partner who is passionate about making the home selling experience as great as it should be for our clients.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and customer-focused team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of selling their home, vacant land or investment property.
Our in-house systems, lead generation, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running.
We will provide the Listing Partner with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling on your income with minimal out of pocket expenses to you.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Prospect daily for new Listing clients.
- Respond to new incoming seller inquiries while qualifying the seller and educating them about our market.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in daily team huddles, weekly team meetings, and monthly one-on-one meetings / huddles with Manager(s) or Broker.
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position.
- Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Provide superior customer service and follow client from listing to closing.
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent in good standing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Real Estate.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied, but happy.
- Tech savvy with ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google G-Mail, Google Calendar, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$80,000+ Commission at Plan
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!