Robbins Real Estate
Our growing agency is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder. The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson and asks for and closes sales quickly.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team-building atmosphere, administrative, marketing and continuing education support, then we need to talk. Please include a resume and complete the entire application to be considered.
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Constantly network to source new clients and grow the business
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Quickly respond to all lead listings and requests with the goal of converting into listing appointments
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
$50,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Robbins Real Estate
Robbins Real Estate is a top producing team in the Dallas and surrounding area. Come join a winning team! We provide leads, staff support and world class coaching to help our Agents achieve success!