Young Team Realtors
Do you get excited about ensuring clients have an amazing experience?
Do you appreciate that each person brings different strengths to the team, and desire to develop your professional skills and achieve your goals?
As a Listing Coordinator, you will function as a client concierge to ensure our clients’ needs are constantly met with unparalleled service when it comes to listing their home.
The ideal candidate must be able to stay highly organized, detailed-oriented, and have a pleasant phone manner. Candidate must also be computer savvy with intermediate to expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRMs, and Internet-based applications. Past customer service experience is a must, prior experience of the real estate process preferred.
- Manage all aspects of current clients' listing
- When a new listing is handed in, coordinate all aspects of bringing the home to market
- Schedule photographs and coordinate schedules accordingly
- Work alongside listing agents for an unparalleled customer experience selling their client's home
- Perform administrative duties for a well-run environment and company culture
- Staying highly organized and maintaining spreadsheets for agents/admin
- Coordinate open houses
- Coordinate point of sale inspections, and septic and well inspections with the city, county and client
- Provide feedback to clients on showings, open houses, brokers tours
- Attend broker's tours
- Follow up with clients at least once a week
- Come up with ideas for improving the listing process or streamlining practices
- Maintain up to date electronic and paper files
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker and co-brokers
- College degree or equivalent experience may be considered
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with a wide variety clients and personalities
- Ability to set, understand, and manage client expectations
- Passion for helping people
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Outstanding organization, documentation, and follow-up capabilities required
- Exceptional grammar - must be professional and well written in all communications
- Experience working in a high growth environment is highly desirable
- Must be a team player that thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$30,000 - $35,000
About Young Team Realtors
The Young Team is a dynamic team of real estate experts in Cleveland, Ohio dedicated to revolutionizing the real estate experience. This is achieved through contagious positive attitudes, superior knowledge of our markets, proactive client care, and persistence in all aspects of the real estate process. We are striving to change the way real estate is practiced in the area by providing a level of service that will become the golden standard for other realtors across the region. As a top producing real estate team in the region, we’re looking for motivated individuals to help the team expand.