We are looking for a licensed assistant for a high volume Listing agent at AVO Realty. This person will accompany the agent on listing appointments, (must be willing to travel a 2 hour radius) when meeting with sellers and those considering selling their homes. This is an ideal job for a skilled salesperson OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills, and have the opportunity to learn from the best!
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Contact all listing leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure growth of our customer base
- Give weekly reports to customers on the status of their listing so they know they are top of mind and provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Accompany the Listing Agent on Listing Appointments
- Prepare pre-listing paperwork
- Complete the Listing Checklist on all listings and make sure Listings are active in all of our systems
- Work as liaison in communications between the Listing Agent and the Seller
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player invested in the success of others
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Be available for appointments evenings and weekends
- Willing to travel a 2 hour radius for appointments
- Must be a member of your local Real Estate Board
$50,000 - $80,000 Commissions
About AVO Realty
AVO Realty was born out of a vision to help others achieve their goals. Our deepest purpose as an organization is to inspire optimism and happiness in those we come in contact with everyday, through creative thinking, friendly, helpful attitudes and by building authentic relationships with our clients, team members and other business organizations. Our mission is to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers together and to bring extreme value to the home buying and selling experience.
Contact Debbie Turnidge at email@example.com and let's talk!