We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment, start your application today!
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Possesses a real estate license
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be open-minded, possess a learning-based drive for knowledge to advise and a hunger for success
$85,000 at plan commission
About RE/MAX Metro
We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.