Netbrix Real Estate Hub
We are seeking LICENSED AGENTS ONLY!
Sick of chasing buyers? We are looking for a skilled Listing Specialist who can crush the competition and close 10 listing appointments plus. every month.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes. This full time position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
Our team members spend most of their time doing more of what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork or cold calling).
If you are looking for a company whose systems are truly built around making its team members the most successful in the country -- we look forward to hearing from you!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
- Valid Real Estate License in the City of Calgary.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Must be familiar with technology and basic computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
$100,000+ Per Year Earning Potential
About Netbrix Real Estate Hub
Netbrix Hub is a Real Estate Team Model. Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for the most influential candidates to join our team!
- Full time and part time positions
- Team entrepreneurial environment
- Daily coaching and support
- A fantastic way to learn about the real estate industry from some of the top agents in Canada and the United States