Michelle Taylor Real Estate
Unlike most real estate agents who work all by themselves, we believe in a true team model with specialists who each have a specific role to play in the process of selling a home.
As an agent on our team you have the opportunity to shadow the top agents on appointments, learn from the best and help rev up or jump start your business.
Our Administrative staff handles the details which will free you to focus on the leads that we will supply. We pay for the advertising, the support staff and the latest technology.
You show up, sell homes and help people with the American Dream of home ownership!
- As a Buyer Specialist or Listing Agent on our team, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions and scheduling and conducting listing presentations.
- We believe that a well educated and informed client is a happier client. That, along with world class service for each client, has helped us reach our previous goals and also has us on track for our current goals this year.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
About Michelle Taylor Real Estate
Bring your best and we will exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.